This set of trainings will guide IT administrators through ESET’s ecosystem for Managed service providers (MSP). Participants will receive information on ESET MSP Administrator (EMA) portal and utilization of ESET PROTECT for MSP’s daily business. The learning plan represents one of the technical certification modules, which is required from MSP focused resellers, based on the ESET Global Partner Program.
- Basic knowledge of ESET technology and products
- Basic knowledge of Windows OS
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Basic knowledge of Windows command line
After completing the learning plan, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of multi-layered protection, recognize the purpose of individual protection layers and have overview of the technologies used in ESET solutions
- Identify ESET home and business products
- Understand the ESET PROTECT architecture and role of individual ESET PROTECT components. They will be able to create ESET PROTECT Cloud instance, deploy EM Agents to client computers in the network, subsequently manage their ESET PROTECT environment and work with ESET PROTECT Cloud Web Console (groups, tasks, policies, reports and access rights) on a basic level.
- Understand the basics of ESET MSP ecosystem, billing possibilities and usage of the ESET MSP Administrator portal (creating the customers, license management, reports, 2FA setup, importing licenses into ESMC).use ESMC console in MSP’s daily business
- Install ESET PROTECT Server, deploy EM Agents and ESET security, set up ESET PROTECT for MSP needs and fully benefit from ESET PROTECT capabilities in effective management of customers’ environments.
Certified ESET MSP Administrator Specialist
- ESET MSP Administrator Portal
- ESET PROTECT
- ESET Endpoint Security for Windows
- ESET Cloud Office Security